Sunday, March 14, 2010

What to do?

I don't know what to do, I'm at a loss.

Whenever someone suggests doing something, or asks if I have plans, I say "yes" or "no" and then "but I have to work on my novel." My mind goes immediately to the task-- the novel. The first draft. But now I'm finished. I have to wait.

I don't want to wait. It hasn't been 24 hours and already I miss LPT terribly. There is this entire list of books, novels, on art and artists that I've composed. I've wanted to see where my own work fits in. Probably, I could begin reading novels from this list, but the only novel I want to read is my own. I whined and wished to read and do other things while I was writing, but now that the first draft is finished... I want... to write it again.

God, I don't know what to do.

I suppose I'll straighten my hair for Emily's party tonight... Now that I have an extra 55 or so minutes for the task... Uhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment